StoreExpress provide stunningly designed high conversion ecommerce solutions to businesses in and around Cwmbran and Newport. Local knowledge combined with global reach enables us to help you sell your goods and services online, either via B2B, B2C, multi-channel or omni-channel, accepting credit or debit card payments or payment on account. With offices based across the UK we can provide unbeatable website development regardless of where you are located.
The StoreExpress team has over 20 years experience in the e-commerce sector and we have various platforms and payment options to tailor to your precise needs whether you're a startup, second generation online business or a corporate enterprise. Give us a call today for an informal chat to how we can help you profit from increased Internet sales and search engine rankings.
Cwmbran eCommerce Website Agency
We are a complete full service digital agency with specialised knowledge of building successful websites and ecommerce solutions. This includes all aspects such a creative design, best practice usability (UX design), conversion rate optimisation, bespoke development, software and back-office integration, seo, ppc and email marketing. Through our sister brands we are truly experts at each respective discipline and can demonstrate our prowess with real world case studies, testimonials and references. If you are considering engaging an ecommerce agency in Cwmbran or you are unhappy with your current provider give us a call and we'll provide you with a consultation highlighting areas where we can add value to your businesses current online performance. Factors we'll help you with include the following:
- Coding Standards - W3C compliancy to XHTML/HTML5 standards
- Accessibility - WAI compliancy and Responsiveness of website for mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Look and Feel - does your site reach out to your potential customer and instill confidence with the correct messaging?
- Features and Functionality - is it doing what it ought to be to convert or are you making it difficult?
- Usability and Conversion (CRO) - can users navigate with ease, find what they looking for and optionally make a purchase or buy online
- For Ecommerce Solutions we'll check the user journey and ensure their are no barriers to conversion/goal fulfilment
- Visibility to Google and other search engines - evaluate the on-page SEO
- Paid Ads and Remarketing - are you leveraging Google AdWords, Bing Ads and the Google Display Network?
- Analytics - check how customers are finding you, where they are bouncing off the website and look at funnel optimisation
- Payment Methods and Payment Gateways - single page checkouts and guest checkouts via secure payment pages
With the StoreExpress plaform each of the websites that we develop is powered by a user-friendly content management system (CMS) that offers the highest levels of control and usability. If you have a particular preference for "open source" ecommmerce then you'll be pleased to know we can work with WordPress, WooCommerce, Prestashop, Open Cart and Magento too.
Responsive Ecommerce in Cwmbran, Newport
The way consumers shop online has changed greatly in the last few years. With tablet and smartphone penetration reaching an all time high and showing no real signs of decline it's vital to have a responsive website or responsive ecommerce solution that uses fluid design and looks attractive whatever the device the user/shopper is using. We only use the best-practive frameworks such as Bootstrap to build cross-platform solutions ensuring you don't lose out on potential business by having inaccessible or unsable sites.
Do you want to sell on eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, AliExpress or one of the many other marketplaces that exist in the world wide web (www) today? StoreExpress has integrations with these channels and will manage you listings, inventory/stock and orders centrally with in the CMS.
To succeed in today's ecommerce you need to "be where shoppers shop.. with no holes in the process"
Secure Ecommerce Solutions
Unfortunately the dark side of the web is something we witness day in, day out. StoreExpress is developed by Advansys, who are one of very few PCI DSS Level 1 secure ecommerce vendors in the market so you can be sure we take you security and privacy seriously. We under go annual pen-testing (ethical hacking) by independent third parties to ensure we're doing all we can to keep your transactions and online business safe from hackers. Additionally we are a VISA merchant agent approved for providing software and hosting services.