A number of ecommerce experts have come together and compiled a list of the best tips an ecommerce website can use in order to boost sales this holiday season. The Christmas period is a time of the year when no expense is spared and consumers are willing to spend more than normal in order to create the perfect Christmas. What’s more, even after the 25th December has come and gone the Boxing Day and January sales season follows in full force; encouraging more shopping from the excitable British public.
Therefore in order to stay abreast with the rest of your competition and potentially gain some strong competitive advantages, consider implementing the following tips for your ecommerce website.
Create a High Conversion Ecommerce Website This Christmas
• Provide free delivery for all orders as a way to encourage impulse buys
• Give your website a festive design using traditional colours like gold, silver, green, red and a themed background.
• Create a main landing page for Christmas products
• Include a list of text links for most search for items and best sellers on key web pages
• Use frequent marketing promotions to get return visits and keep users engaged such as daily deals
• Try to provide services for last minute shoppers on the final days leading up to Christmas
• Clearly communicate the last order date, returns and exchange policy on your ecommerce website
• Put together a strong follow up marketing plan for January onwards
• Focus on bundles, basket promotions and stocking filler gifts
• Make sure you’re website is stable and able to cope with increased traffic. During this time people are less likely to tolerate small technical glitches on ecommerce websites
• Ensure you’re website is optimised for mobiles and tablets
Working With Ecommerce Experts
To ensure all the necessary preparations and features are in place for the Christmas shopping period, partner with an ecommerce website solutions expert that understands what it takes to operate a successful online business.
Store Express has a range of ecommerce solutions to help customers improve their online performance long term.
Read Store Express reviews to see how previous customers have benefited from partnering with them. To make an enquiry call 0845 050 3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org