When it comes to ecommerce, customers know what they want and how to get it. Today’s shoppers are incredibly savvy when it comes to buying goods and services online which means your ecommerce website needs to offer all the things your customers want to make your website a success.
Top 5 Things Customers Want In An Ecommerce Site
Here are 5 things that will make your visitors happy:
- Quality Design –On the high street, customers do not like entering stores that are cluttered, messy and disorganised and it’s the same in ecommerce. A well designed, easy to use site signifies your brand’s professionalism and knowledge of the industry you are in letting your customers know they are buying with a trusted site.
- Speed – Online shopping for goods and services is meant to be quicker and less stressful than shopping on the high street, which is why it appeals to so many. Slow loading pages, missing images and complicated navigation are all turn offs for your customers.
- Clear Product Listings – It doesn’t matter how many products you have, what matters is your customers can find what they are looking for with ease. The product description/ information should be simple with supported with images and selection choices e.g. if the item is a top then provide a clear description, images, choice of colour and size, options to share and an add to shopping basket option.
- Shopping Cart – make it easy for your customers to buy with a clear, visible shopping basket, login and search bar available. It is also important to not make checkout a lengthy process so consider your payment options; you could include payment gateways such as Paypal for convenience.
- After purchase customer care – Once your products have been purchased customers want to receive quick order confirmation, this usually occurs once the purchase is completed on your site (“thank you for your order..”) and with an automated email that confirms the billing and delivery address, the total of the order, estimated delivery and any other relevant information.
Speak To The Experts In Ecommerce At Store Express
When it comes to your ecommerce website our experts at Store Express understand the importance of customer satisfaction and how it is essential for your online success. We can build you, your ecommerce website and provide all the relevant services and solutions to get you and your ecommerce business on the path to success!
You can see all the services we provide on our webiste or for more information you can speak to a member of the team, please call 0845 050 3500 or email email@example.com