Get Online Before Christmas With Store Express
posted in Ecommerce News by Store Express on 08:04 Nov 22nd, 2011
1 customer reviews
Shoppers make their decision whether to shop or not within a jiffy’s second of visiting your store. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, so you definitely ought to create a strong impression, especially during Christmas, the peak period for sales. Store Express loves designs and combines this with its technical expertise to build stores that create a pleasant and convenient experience for both the retailer and the customer. The ecommerce solution involves standard and marketplace edition.
Standard edition features:
- Professional designs with Christmas themes. Attractive logos embedded in each webpage.
- Web content management system involves WYSIWYG to provide easy navigation for non-technical visitors.
- 24/7 access to your store.
- Your ecommerce website would be compatible with most browsers.
- You can add, delete, edit contents and images (up to 50 Gb) and display up to five product images.
- Three tier catalogue structure.
- Breadcrumb navigation.
- Banner module.
- Promotional codes, vouchers, my account functionality, about us page, contact us page, social bookmarking facilities, social media links and an easily manageable shopping cart would be embedded in your ecommerce website.
- Stock updates.
- Automated order confirmation and could be received in HTML format.
- SEO friendly page titles, meta tags, URL’s.
- PayPal Express is the payment mode.
- Ecommerce website complies with PCI DSS Level 1, W3C Coding, WAI Accessibility Level A Standards ensuring security and data protection.
This allows your website to be integrated with Amazon and eBay (multichannel ecommerce solution) and sell on these platforms, which increases customers confidence, boost sales and increases revenue. Our cross channel ecommerce solution allows you to manage all transactions via a single interface or API. Products listing, stock levels updates, orders and dispatching could be controlled from within the CMS itself. Profile once created is automatically synchronised across other platforms. To get your store erected before Christmas email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment